Thread: Vegas Speak Up!
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 01:37 AM   #1447 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

So a bit of a surprise for anyone who hasn't seen my updates today... I traded my Z in.

I found a brand new Magma Red 13' Nismo on a dealer lot and just had to take a look. Selling my car was not my plan or intent. But it consumed me, it's become a money pit, and the day something really bad happens, I have noone to go to. Things look grim at GTM, I'm only getting about 260-270 miles per tank, and this kit just never met my expectations. Every other decision I made I think was very sound. But after bringing it home, it felt more like a science experiment. I should have went with BP as I was so close to doing it.

So I'm eating the lost money, starting from scratch and taking it slow for a while. I'm keeping the mods simple for the next couple years. Hotrodz is a true friend and really hooking me up, I can't thank him enough. He's hooking me up with AEM's, which helps get me back on track. An oil cooler is needed dearly. The car was hovering around 210 today in 75 degree weather. Lastly, the Nismo exhaust sound is still crap IMO, but I'm going to have to live with it for now. I can barely hear the dang thing. I seriously believe my Wifes Maxima has a manlier sound.

SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote