View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014, 08:03 AM   #412 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

Things got to a point where I spent so much money and only had a pretty engine bay to show for it. I got tired of troubleshooting, needing a retune, shredding belts, getting 14mpg, and never matching the power I paid for. I loved the way she sounded and all the cooling work, but it just kept chipping away at me.

The dealer gave me $33k for the car, I ate about $15,000 total. With the Nismo, I'm going to stay stock for at least a year so I can refocus on more important things in life. This was the very last magma red Nismo in the country just sitting at my doorstep. The salesguys were there till 1am working every last penny. The only option the Nismo didn't have were the kick plates. I bought it for $42,000. In the near future, I save some money, but I still find myself second guessing. Wifey put me on probation with mods, and I can't argue her logic. Things just didn't pan out like I had hoped.

SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote