View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 09:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
forza370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 NISMO 370Z
forza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstar View Post
I'm not sure if you can buy the Nismo bodywork without a matching VIN for repair parts, although maybe you could luck out at a junkyard off of cars wrecked at just one end. Keep in mind it's not just the bumper itself that's different in the front. To convert the front you have to convert the undertray stuff beneath the engine bay as well, and probably several other miscellaneous related bits.
Very interesting. I didn't know you can't get the nismo parts without the vin match. I just ordered nismo front bumper to replace my old one. But I forgot if the seller asked me about the vin number or not. Lol. Probably didn't. But I am sure one of the Nissan dealership asked my vin tho.
09 PW 370z Nismo | K&N Drop Ins | HKS Hi Power | Berk HFCs | Work Meister S1 3P | Project Kics R40 Neo Chrome Lug Nuts | KW V1 | SPC rear camber arms/toe bolts | Southbend Stage 3 daily clutch | Southband 19Ib Steel Flywheel | ZSpeed CSC
forza370z is offline   Reply With Quote