View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 07:50 AM   #20 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zefaulter View Post
I've had a few more. most cases it is pointless because they ask you to ship it back with tracking and signature which may be more than what the product costs.

I bought a compact camera lens replacement for $65, they sent **** instead. Had to open a case with paypal because they wouldn't reply to my emails, Paypal asked me to ship **** back. $30 with tracking w/o signature, $50 with signature... cheaped out and chose no signature. they claim they never received it, i'm out $90
That's what happened with my EVO-R case. At the end of the day I was out $25 to return product that had a manufacturers defect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Don't jynx yourself. Wait until you have the correct parts in hand. Then, and only then, can you say something like that. It wouldn't be the first time Jay has said all the right things publicly and then still not filled the order correctly, or at all.
^^^ This