View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 07:32 AM   #35 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post

I can't believe someone spent $2000+ for a Chinese made exhaust, LOOOOOL

Glad someone has too much money to burn. Btw, you can add a manual exhaust valve to any exhaust for $140. I'm sure someone can make it electronic for you, AND you won't have to buy a sketch Chinese exhaust

Sorry, I'm considering HK to be China, at least I'm not saying all of Asia is China
Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post

An electric valve will run you ~$250 (QTP).
i mean i wanted to mention this.......but i felt bad and let him go on his own path.

and QTP even has wireless remotes that can go on your key chain lol

could have went quality exhaust, modded the TPs with QTP valves, and had money for more mods.

to each their own. i know the excitment in having something no one else does though.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote