View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 06:53 AM   #114 (permalink)
Chuck33079
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370ztt
Chuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by houkouonchi View Post
Well my decision got a lot earlier. Earlier this week I was told about a bonus but didn't really except anything crazy until the rumor mill at work started saying it would be like years worked at the company times your salary. Seemed way to rediculous to be true but i just got a direct deposit tonight (not even talking about all the payouts from the stock and other **** that hasn't even happened) and it by itself is enough to easily cover a new 2015 GT-R for cash.

I think this just made my decision and I will be going with a new GT-R now. Due to another mistake on what i was originally getting i found out I am getting significantly more so I could get the GT-R and still pay off my house. Needless to say I am pretty damn stolked right now.

Still gonna get a loan and invest the cash. Actually thinking of starting a side business (ISP) and use the cost of the internet connection ($2000-3000/month) as a deduction to the crazy amount of taxes I will be paying this year and enjoy some 1 gig internet to my home as well.

Unbelievable how generous the company has been.
Come on, man. You don't need to keep putting that much financial info on the internet. It's not necessary for us to have that much data to answer your question. You're either bragging or simply unaware that putting that much info out in public is a bad idea. I'm leaning toward the former.