View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 05:04 AM   #109 (permalink)
houkouonchi
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '14 GT-R '10 M6 370z
houkouonchi has a spectacular aura abouthoukouonchi has a spectacular aura about

Well my decision got a lot earlier. Earlier this week I was told about a bonus but didn't really except anything crazy until the rumor mill at work started saying it would be like years worked at the company times your salary. Seemed way to rediculous to be true but i just got a direct deposit tonight (not even talking about all the payouts from the stock and other **** that hasn't even happened) and it by itself is enough to easily cover a new 2015 GT-R for cash.

I think this just made my decision and I will be going with a new GT-R now. Due to another mistake on what i was originally getting i found out I am getting significantly more so I could get the GT-R and still pay off my house. Needless to say I am pretty damn stolked right now.

Still gonna get a loan and invest the cash. Actually thinking of starting a side business (ISP) and use the cost of the internet connection ($2000-3000/month) as a deduction to the crazy amount of taxes I will be paying this year and enjoy some 1 gig internet to my home as well.

Unbelievable how generous the company has been.
houkouonchi is offline   Reply With Quote