View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 09:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
Liquid_G
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z Supercharged
Liquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond repute
Default Show me your custom rear hatch floors

Not sure if this belongs in the interiors section or here, but figured audio is probably the reason people have done custom floors in the hatch area, so here goes..

I'm making some changes back there and need to basically build my own floor. I currently have the wicked cas spare tire enclosure but thats not going to work for me anymore. Spare tire is coming out and will be replaced by other "stuff".

Wanted to see some examples of what people have done.. my thoughts are its going to have to be multipiece because of the angles on the sides, but want it secured well so that it won't be an issue during spirited driving or the off chance i make it back out to the track..

So if you don't mind sharing, post up some pics por favor!