Thread: So long 370...
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 11:15 AM   #13 (permalink)
wheee!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: cars. lots of cars.
wheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebase99 View Post
Well I jumped ship last week. Traded in my '13 Z for a '14 Hyundai 3.8 Ultimate. Loved driving the Z in perfect weather, on cool(er) days, with no traffic. It was the perfect car for that. Here in, south Florida, with the traffic, the horrible traffic, even driving to work at 515 in the morning, the heat, and every dude in a Stang, Camaro, civic revving at you to race. The Z was just so high strung. Maybe in two years, with a new Z platform ill get back into one. But this Genny Coupe. Bigger, slower (though no slouch at all, itll get up and go, not quite like the Z but quick), and every possible option imaginable and ungodly comfortable. The interior is STUNNING. Exterior...not so much but inside its really amazing.
No shame in switching cars.... there are good features in each vehicle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWillis72 View Post
My wife ended up wanting the Veloster Turbo but we look at the genesis coup and I liked the interior, good luck with your new car! I hope you enjoy it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElwoodBlues View Post
My wife has a 2013 Veloster Turbo as well. I've been very impressed with the car, especially what you get for the price. Not to mention you really can't beat their warranty. Congrats and good luck with it!
lol, my wife has the 2013 Turbo Veloster and loves it too... Matte Grey 6MT

H&R / Stillen / Berk / HKS / Swift / Michelin / UpRev / SPC / Amuse Rep / Seibon / Fringe XVO / TWM / more...
My Journal
wheee! is offline   Reply With Quote