View Single Post
Old 04-25-2014, 12:13 PM   #3331 (permalink)
wheee!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: cars. lots of cars.
wheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simota1 View Post
finally got my lugs

( Click to show/hide )

these lugs are beauties.... definitely worth every penny in my book never took so damn long installing lug nuts in my entire life a total of 1.5 hours carefully and meticulously putting them one by one greasing the inside as i put them on my z..... i went ahead and changed out the REVO caps to the color red REVO caps id like to note that even if they are labeled red on the project kics site they are actually like a maroon or dark red... i was kinda surprised when i first opened them but it made sense that the hue of the darker red blends much better with the neo chrome burn finish rather than a straight up bright red color.... but i still love them they look great on my WORK kiwami's ill post a pic tomorrow with them on my rims... its already to dark to take pics tonight so ill take some tomorow
Looks good Jon! Gonna gold plate them now?

H&R / Stillen / Berk / HKS / Swift / Michelin / UpRev / SPC / Amuse Rep / Seibon / Fringe XVO / TWM / more...
My Journal
wheee! is offline   Reply With Quote