View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 10:05 AM   #23 (permalink)
FuszNissan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pure Sex
FuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to FuszNissan Send a message via Skype™ to FuszNissan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vash_241987 View Post
Ok I'm looking for a Montery Blue z, but most of them are out of city (mostly in San antino and houston 3 and 4 hr drive) Should I:
A) do negotiations over the phone before visiting?
B) ask the local dealer if they can get one of them from another dealer, but would they charge more since they are getting it from a different dealer?

My just waiting till my mom gives me the green light (hopefully in Jan.) so I'm window shopping.
A) Yes, Do some shopping over the phone. Get an "Out the Door" number. Which should include dealer fees, and title fees. Make sure you stress all fees. Then you can do an apple to apple comparison.

B)Depending on where the car is located, you could inquire more cost down this road, due to shipping charges. But I would certainly have them look, because they may find one close by.

ZDAYZ 2012
FuszNissan is offline   Reply With Quote