View Single Post
Old 04-23-2014, 12:47 PM   #390 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

Man, have I had a string of bad luck. So my AC hasn't been working and I went to get it fixed. I was quoted $1200 because my compressor was leaking. I shat my self quietly on that news. He asked me if my car was still under warranty. Technically it is,so he asked midway Nissan in PHX if they would work on it under warranty and basically said no way. Henderson Nissan in Vegas area offered to as well as Desert Nissan, also in Vegas (where Ryan [Jenz bf] works). Haboob came through in miraculous fashion. He has a friend who knows the GTR master tech at Avondale Nissan in the PHX area and was able to verify with them fixing it under warranty isn't a problem. Big thank you to everyone who helped, tried to help, and dealers willing to take care of me. F@ck Midway Nissan svc dept ;-)

SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote