View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 09:58 AM   #30 (permalink)
NickTurnon
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 BS 7AT 370z
NickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud of
Send a message via Skype™ to NickTurnon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370ZNISMO#704 View Post
I have a stock Nismo H mid pipe for sale. I also have short tails and the AAM true 2.5 H mid pipe and I lost a lot of power and torque until I was tuned. Lost 4 hp over my stock baseline. But after tune with only that and GenIII's I pull people with test pipes and full bolt ons and no tune. Just my 2 cents.
Do you have any videos? Not many people take videos with this setup..

Also, sexy Nismo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roddy1 View Post
I have short tails and feel no difference in power. Muffler deletes have been shown to dyno a 3hp gain (Muffler deletes and short tails are the same idea).
If someone can feel a 3hp difference, you're trying too hard.
Muffler deletes are for sound. Adding mid-pipes with free flowing 2.5" piping is what gives the car the big jump in power. When paired with the free flowing 2.5" short tails, its even better