View Single Post
Old 04-20-2014, 09:44 PM   #79 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

For the remainder...mostly the electrical work.

Nathan wiring up both relays

Routing Exa pump harnes

Instead of messing with the firewall grommit we decided to use a marine cable clam and punch our own hole through the FW.

Calling Stepup bit

Hole Drilled

Cable Clam Installed

Inside view

Completed clam

GReddy Boost Gauge module location (monitoring Boost/Oil Temp&Press/Water Temp - and soon to be Fuel Pressure when the sender comes in)

Not the clearest picture but here's the 12V switched and 12V constant tie in supporting all gauges

Boost Controller

Used the AL bracket to support the boost controller solenoid valve. Really stout.

Vaccum Lines

Completed wiring passenger side

Strut bar replacement. Really don't understand why the G doesn't come with one from the factory. Of course now that I'm boosted, I don't know why Nissan didn't just give us this car boosted in the first place.

My Ghetto zip tie solution until Mr. Gale sends me serial number 001 for a G of his bad@ss pillars

Me relieved that she started up on the first crank!

And done...What clean a engine bay.

Last edited by jwick; 04-21-2014 at 10:40 AM.
jwick is offline   Reply With Quote