Thread: Custom Exhaust
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014, 06:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
Cbtech
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th Anniversary
Cbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minsu View Post
So my friend told me instead of paying 1500+ for the GT Haus why not try getting something custom for under 800. This piqued my interest. Can anyone chime in, he said to me verbatim, You can get louder, deeper, and sexier for cheaper going the custom route. Any suggestions and help? I want something as loud as or louder than the GT Haus without the rasp but more of a deep subaru rumble. With some nice backfire sounds.
You're really better off buying used than trying build the exhaust from scratch. Im cheap that way too but when talking with a muffler shop here in town it really would cost much more to build from scratch and most shops cant build the resonators the same as these shops can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
Throw on some Flowmaster Delta 40's or something similar. MUCH cheaper, MUCH deeper... Just may look a tad ghetto
eehh...who cares what it looks like just as long as you dont Kyle it.
( Click to show/hide )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kyled.jpg (448.4 KB, 116 views)