View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014, 12:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
edconline
Track Member

Drives: 10' MB Z34 6MT T/S/N
edconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond repute
Default No current gear indicator on non-sport?

So I was just on a 370Z FB page and I saw a picture of a 2010 6MT Touring 370Z gauge cluster and it didn't have the current gear indicator window. It blew me away, I'd never seen that before. Is it just the non-sport 6MT's that don't have this? I know the 6MT with SP all have it, as do the 7AT's cause in manual mode you would want to see the current gear.

Why would Nissan omit this on just non-sport 6MT's? Furthermore, they didn't advertise it as a feature of the sport package. All I remember being advertised was the bigger brakes, bigger/different Rays, tires, SRM, front chin spoiler and rear lip spoiler. I love the current gear indicator, never mind everything else. I would have spent the 4k for the sport package just for that indicator!

Just funny in 4 years of being on this forum, and seeing hundreds of Z photos, and thousands of posts, I didn't know this. NOW I must finally know everything about the Z! Lol