View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014, 06:32 AM   #26 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zteven View Post
This is where you gotta love being a part of the Z community, I was totally expecting to get ripped a new one lol and instead I get your magnificent response. Thanks for your two cents, much appreciated... As much as I see everyone going the stillen route I feel like it's not worth the money considering it seems like you have to remove the bumper to get to the filters... Any idea on the best smooth silicone or otherwise arms to get for the money? What I have seen seems a bit pricey for some simple tubes.. Keep us posted on your fiberglass boxes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Having to remove your bumper should not be something the deters you from buying the G3 intake. I can have mine on the ground in under 10 mins.

Z1 Silicone Post-MAF Intake Hoses

I don't know if it's the best but I have no complaints with anything I've gotten from Z1

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote