View Single Post
Old 04-14-2014, 06:13 PM   #3853 (permalink)
P's_Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Zeta
P's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrthomr View Post
I found a place to break the nuts for me today, on a Sunday of all days. Only cost me $15 not including tip to the mech. Wow, this finally sounds like a sports car. It lets you know it right from start but quiets down to slight rumble at idle and cruising speed. The aggressive grumble <Yes, with a g> from 1600-3000 rpm is pure heaven. I'm glad I chose the 18" resonators with the Roadster. Its just loud enough to let people know your coming but not too loud as to not be able to listen to the radio. Thank you Fast Intentions for a quality product. I'm putting pictures of it on my next Christmas card.
beautiful!
P's_Z is offline   Reply With Quote