View Single Post
Old 04-14-2014, 03:29 PM   #919 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NORAIN View Post
Need to,...? It will look a lot better!
The back will clear, front should. Have you seen the recent pics in Meaty Tire thread of the guy with 345's? He's on stock suspension and 20's... he's clearing. But, his wheels are more offset or stick out more than yours. And I think he's got 5mm spacers on the back.
I'd put spacers on if it were me. I think 15mm on all 4 would look pretty good with 305's. I have about 5mm poke at the top with 20mm spacers. My 2 cents. What tires did you get?
haha yea i saw that. it looks sooooo mean lol

i couldnt get PSS's unless i waited 3-4 maybe 5 more weeks soooooo i went with RE-11's. in stock and cheaper.

265/35/19 and 305/30/19 should be here wednesday or thursday.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote