View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 06:09 PM   #1506 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwick View Post
Check out my build thread and you'll see how I handle the GReddy thermostat plate. One thing that I didn't get a picture of was the final install location. When I originally mounted it I had the bracket Sasha made flat against the sub-frame. It seemed to work until I went to mount the oil filter and it won't fit. The solution I came up with was to incert five washers on each of the bottom two lag screws so it would angle it slight towards the bumper. That along with a little upward force on the bracket to get it bent a little more and there is a good 3/8" clearance for the oil filter.

Let me know if you need any more pics and I'll grab them next weekend prior to replacing the undershroud.
Nice! I haven't really taken the time to look yet. I'm ordering more fittings, then I'll tackle it during my next oil change. I'll message you if I run into trouble.