View Single Post
Old 04-12-2014, 10:06 PM   #737 (permalink)
kfull
Track Member

Drives: A lot
kfull is a jewel in the roughkfull is a jewel in the roughkfull is a jewel in the roughkfull is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by COSMO View Post
Tony this was not an attack on FI so please do not take it that way. I have purchase from your company and think you have a Great thing going and I'm sorry if I offended you in any way. After I was burned by gtm I would love to go with your awesome kit but can't do it because of money and what I said is the truth regarding the long term use of any new kit on the market, there is no long term feedback yet because no one has put any kind of real miles on any of them yet to know how reliable they will be. Something may need to be addressed down the road and there's nothing wrong with that but no one knows yet is all I am saying. I value you as a vender and a friend and what I said was only my opinion.
Oh and I did send you an email regarding what I had and didn't have.
Why does anyone buy any new product then? Brand new models and makes of cars come out and people line up to be the first ones to have them, yet they haven't been tested by consumers at all yet. If your style is to wait and see how a product does instead of lining up to be the very first, thats your choice. I think FI has been very transparent with the development and design of their kit, so it's not like they are all of the sudden releasing something new without any prior knowledge to the consumer base. Just my (I don't speak for Tony or FI, these are just my own words)