View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 03:17 PM   #2450 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtGoldy View Post
I know, I read. Super sad brotha. I would love to see a direct comparison of your GTM Twin SC vs Hotrodz FI TT. Of course they're both going to have their positives and negatives. It would just be cool to see how they add up

then I can come along and get my car owned by both of you... but I have a BOV so i can pretend I can run with the big boys... I just have to close my eyes when I shift and it will sound like I'm just as fast...
LOL...at least you are not kidding yourself on that whole comparison of mine is bigger than yours game

SS, Infamous and I have been trying to arrange a side by side comparison of each others platform. Infamous has a BP turbo kit. I was mostly heartbroken over SS situation, because he is such good guy and his prize possession let him down. He was still very excited to see how my car ran compared to his even though it failed him a few minutes earlier. All I can say is it was fun to hear his positive responses as I spun the tire with a simple stab of the throttle. The pulls in third and forth gear are incredible and redline comes within seconds for the two gear. I have the mildest tune and the least amount of whp of all the FI kits and she simply kick a$$. I just can't imagine what another 100whp and tq would be like! I also took Jenz for a ride as she is considering which kit she wants. Well, I will let her speak to her experience, but I think her smiles and her statement to her husband that "I need this turbo!" speaks volumes
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote