View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 11:30 AM   #25 (permalink)
G37sHKS
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 G37S Coupe 7AT
G37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staples View Post
Unless you're continually driving through a construction zone, every other oil change isn't needed. I haven't replaced or cleaned mine in two years, but it does get checked every time I'm under the car, it's fine.

I guess I have maybe 5 or 6,000 boosted miles on the car in two years. I did read online about every 6 month intervals in cleaning the BOV. That's not feasible when we have to remove the bumper. If I run into issues, I will be switching to the Tial option and ditching the Turbosmart.

I'm glad you were able to get your car situated though! Do you have a boost gauge by any chance or did you notice lack of power from the @$$ Dyno?
Project car?