View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 03:23 AM   #357 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

Get the stock pieces replaced, test everything. If it's still messed up, he will transport it back to the shop and take care of it. I know his rep took some serious damage, but I've yet to have support problems with him. He even said he would tKs it right now as is, but it doesn't make sense to do that until the stock pieces are replaced. I'm crossing my Fingers to get the stuff replaced under warranty, but definitely not holding my breath. It can beeasily proved the superchargers caused the stock tensioner pulley to have some play in it (enough to shred the belt), and make my alternator pulley squeal.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote