View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014, 05:36 PM   #492 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDC_OFF View Post
Awesome find. I've been trying to find a product that makes a solid strip like that. Can't believe all of that is in one headlight! Good job. Ordering now!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You and me both brother. Everything has basically been done. These flexible strips do need trimmed down to fit inside the light. The only thing I am waiting on is to see how well the strip holds up to the heat.

I have see some that turn yellowish in color over time but those were on the outside of the lights. I will get some pictures today and post them. The shroud is in there tight so trimming is a defiant to do item.

Glad you guy's like. Easy modification and looks great.
Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote