View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014, 04:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordo! View Post
I'm only confused on toe -- too much toe in the rear can make the car handle unpredictably; but if "thrust angle" is the effective toe, the rest looks okay.

My settings on koni yellows and swift springs are -1.65*camber in front, -2.38* in rear (thanks, in part, to SPC adjustable rear camber arms), and +.1* toe all around, so we actually have very similar settings and my car handles great!
Why does the rear toe confuse you? His numbers or what it means?

Why in the world are you running that much rear camber? You saying SPC is maxed out and you can't go lower?

I just got mine done. Everything factory in the front but swift spec-r springs and the rear is SPL traction links, camber arms and mid links with my lockout toe and camber bolt kit and 65mm by 6" 10k linear swift springs lowered to about 26.18" each side. If I do a corner balance I'll probably have to raise or lower a side then get another alignment.

I don't know how yours feels with so much rear camber and so little front but mine feels great on the street. I still need front arms to even caster out and get more camber. I shot for a little toe-out in the front and a little toe-in in the rear. I love it.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (503.1 KB, 14 views)

Last edited by synolimit; 04-04-2014 at 04:34 PM.
synolimit is offline   Reply With Quote