View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 02:58 PM   #50 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z&I View Post
Awesome !!!

What suspension mods have you done ... ?
Any specific information would be greatly appreciated.
Suspension know how is not my forte tho' I've tried my best to find out about it.
My Z is supercharged and I did go with the Mickey Thompsons after experiencing some vicious wheel hop with the Michelin PSII's.

I have put in camber arms at the rear and set the camber to zero so far at the advice of other members ...I am only interested in the 1/4 mile.

Feel free to steer me in the right direction if I post something that is not expressed correctly...I am here to learn as well as share.

Thanks,
Bob
for drag racing and if thats what u plan to use the car for ditch the OEM rear camber. get as close as you can to flat. that'll give you more traction. i DD mine as well as drag race so i leave mine OEM. still broke 13 seconds like that.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote