View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 07:26 AM   #340 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

Looking at my MAF logs, one side maxes out at 4.7 (B1), the other at 3.8 (B2).
When the MAF GM/S reads 268.9, thats when the above readings occur. One side is always higher than the other. Not sure if that is an indicator.
AF-CORR looks the same on both sides, again... No clue if that tells me anything.
Intake temps were mostly between 75 and 85 on a 60 degree morning. It rose up to 110 at an extended stop. Huighest temps in motion were about 97F when running it to redline at around 90-93 mph.
Coolant temps reached up to 204, but stayed mostly around 180. Same with the oil temps.

I'm dropping my car off Sunday to JENZ's house so her bf can bring it to work with him to do a boost leak test, compression test and test how much boost it's making. I'm thankful he could help me out as I keep going out of town and don't have time to take it myself. Once I have these results, I'm hoping it tells me the culprit so I can fix it, strap it down and see if it is taken care of and see if the car gains back this missing 200whp lol. If it doesn't, then the question become, does it need a tune or is it tapped out as is?

I have the logs if you or anyone wants to look. I can email them if you pm me your info.

Last edited by SS_Firehawk; 04-03-2014 at 07:28 AM.
SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote