View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 05:58 AM   #99 (permalink)
G37sHKS
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 G37S Coupe 7AT
G37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice59 View Post
Not that I'm defending what they're doing, but what I believe happened is they bit off more than they could chew with group buys. This is just what I think but I don't think they didn't expected such a large demand for that MHI turbo kit they're producing. So when 50+ people signed up for it their knee jerk reaction was to begin production on it....which completely slowed up production on every other project they had. It's just a theory though.
That's bullsh!t. Its what Sam told you right? it seems he tell this to all people who ask for updates.

Look at Fast Intention Exhaust thread and have a look how many exhaust were made.. 100 is just 10% of total number. Fast intention have reach 4 digit number sales and never told us what you mentioned above. Lets not forget that Fast intention thread on this forum are only for 370z. imagine if you merge the quantity with G37 coupe, 350z, Infiniti Sedan, Audi.. etc etc

100 50 customers? that's really cute..