View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 06:38 PM   #262 (permalink)
arnoldas
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z M6
arnoldas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynotronics1 View Post
Sorry, like I responded in the email, we have changed over to a newer support desk for file service. Sorry for the mix up, but if you will send data and responses back as reply to that email, you will always get an update telling you where your ticket is in the system.

PM's are the least likely way to get a hold of us, as we really don't frequent the forums we sponsor all that often( visiting 30 something forums per day does not leave a huge amount of time to do actual work!)

I thought we had all of our customers covered, and everyone was up to speed on the newer procedure, but it looks like you got left off the bus on that change over, my bad.

BTW, if you call form over seas using a VOIP server, please leave a voice mail with your local time, and number. We have a ton of customers that do use services like Google for their overseas calls to us, and while our phone system will give us the caller ID, we can't make a return call that way.
What email should we send our data to? Seems like they might still have my wrong email in the system, have not received an update for couple weeks.
arnoldas is offline   Reply With Quote