View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014, 09:34 PM   #1455 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwick View Post

Grabbed a quick pic from my cell but battery was dying so no flash. Let me know if you want me to send something better.

Looks like its a equal leg angle 3.75"x3.75" and is 2" wide with six holes drill, two to mount the GReddy plate and four to bolt into the frame in roughly same location as the standard one that comes with the kit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwick View Post
You are welcome. To be honest I didn't do enough research to know if you need -10an to -8an or -8an to -10an.
That's good. I need to find a metal brake for my vice to make the bracket. Finding car parts around here is impossible. I'll have to take the Greddy filter relocator into Toronto to find the fittings I need. It will be worth it in the end. I was struggling to hit 160F oil temps last fall.