View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 09:35 PM   #3778 (permalink)
1cleanZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 PW Nismo
1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HngNgn19 View Post
Anyone know who if the Non-res pipe are just as deep, deeper, or less deep than the 12" or 18" (sounding wise)? that sound is just so intoxicating that I want to make it deeper and louder. Thinking about buying a Non-res pipe to replace my 12" pipe, any suggestion?
Non-resonated is definitely deeper. I've owned both 18" resonators on my G37, and now own a Non-resonated x on my Z. The 18" gives a steady tone but a little higher pitched and less refined, where the non-resonated gives more throaty/deep of a rumble. At high RPMs, you sometimes even get the badassness of a slight backfire almost!

I paired both exhausts with Fast Intentions Resonated HFCs.
2009 PW Nismo #0021 -My Built Progress >>1cleanG to 1cleanZ<<
Team NextLevel
1cleanZ is offline   Reply With Quote