View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 03:03 PM   #21 (permalink)
Fly1 Motorsports
Premium Member

Drives: PW 370Z 7AT/Tr/Sp/Nv
Fly1 Motorsports is a glorious beacon of lightFly1 Motorsports is a glorious beacon of lightFly1 Motorsports is a glorious beacon of lightFly1 Motorsports is a glorious beacon of lightFly1 Motorsports is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnooPPP View Post
Installed mine today. Kinda late in the day for pics so lighting makes it hard to notice
Thanks for posting SNooPPP...looks sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlbrenne View Post
How much protection does it really offer? I'm not being an *** I just want your guys opinions. I don't care about the asthetics more about if in hit a speed bump or a drive that's to low...etc
From first hand experience, I can definitely say it adds significant protection. Of course, it depends on how low you are, and how careful you drive. Slamming into a speed bump or pothole will do damage with or without a skid plate. But when I was severely lowered and scraping on driveways etc. (to the point where I had a hole underneath the bumper where I was frequently rubbing)...this alleviated that concern. Like you, I cared less about the look, more about the function...and this solved my problem.

For those that ARE just seeking a cosmetic upgrade, here is the first Carbon Fiber splitter for the Amuse bumper: