View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 09:41 AM   #243 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr&Mrs View Post
I have the password requirement as well. I also have it set to change often. The problem isn't the difficulty of my password either because they are completely random. The problem is if someone wants to do it their going to period lol. Just a little damage control on my end I hope helps. And hopefully MS changed their encryption a little after it happened. It was a pretty big hit, a few thousand accounts if I remember correctly.
i meant you need to use a passcode to sign on to my gamertag with the controller as well lol lets just say i had terrible friends in college who would go on and try to ruin my K/D ratio hence the passcode
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote