View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014, 10:46 AM   #1177 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueranger View Post
Well I based it on the model "2013" GT500 came with actually 662hp from the factory and I do know his car was bone stock down to the tires. Great guy to talk to and a complete car nut at age 60 he is at the track every week working on his launch techniques.
OK, makes more sense.

That car has way too much power. The stock tires don't have a prayer of supporting that. So that's problem number one. Secondly, is likely closer to high-500s to the wheels.

And finally, practice makes perfect, but he's wasting his time without getting proper tires. Just making a nice smokey show for the viewers. If he's as much a nut as you say, he probably knows this, so it doesn't matter lol.

Sent from my Nexus 5