View Single Post
Old 03-29-2014, 11:46 PM   #1172 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueranger View Post

This was my best time of the day 14.26...

First time at the track... It was a blast! I just don't understand why our times at 5000 ft + altitude are so different than the ones posted here??

I ran with a 2013 GT500 with 650hp who ran a 13.97 and had a best time of 13.78 for the day?? WTF?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thinner air makes for less power.

That being said, there's too many questions regarding that 650HP GT500. What tires? What was the 60' time? Trap speed? Even a crappily-driven 650HP car should be in the 12s, but there are plenty of shitty drivers out there. Also, he could have simply been lying about how much power it made. Lots of THOSE out there, as well...

Last edited by MightyBobo; 03-29-2014 at 11:48 PM.
MightyBobo is offline   Reply With Quote