View Single Post
Old 03-29-2014, 08:10 AM   #169 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice59 View Post
So do we just send you the gauge we want fitted and tell you what kind of A pillar we want? Or do we have to send you the pillar also?
You can send the gauge if you want, some forum members opt for that option. You get a slightly sleeker finished product as I can fabricate it to that specific gauge, and you don't need to worry about mounting the gauge as I look after all that. Without the gauge, I need to fabricate the pod with a little more wiggle room just to be safe. You wouldn't notice the difference between the two unless you had the two pillars sitting side by side.

I order new parts from Nissan, pillar, silver gauge trim. I have had a couple forum members ship their pillar to me, it's up to you.