View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 08:51 PM   #8 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubarican84 View Post
K guys here's the deal. Im ready to move on from the Z, will always love her but it's just time for something new. My dilemma is I really want a Z51 C7 but they are damn near impossible to get right now. To hold me off Ive been looking at ZL1s for around 50k. My only problem is I'm worried that when the gen 6 Camaros come out the ZL1s might drastically depreciate. My other thought is to get into a SS 1LE to hold me off for a couple summers and then pick up a lightly used C7. Anyway what do you gents think? Should I play patient and ride the Z out one last summer, or go YOLO with a Camaro for now.
z51 c7 isnt as hard to get as you think. They come in stock all the time here in Atlanta, and then get sold in a few days, but dealers know well ahead of time what they are getting and when. Can even custom order one for you.
daisuke149 is offline   Reply With Quote