View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 01:30 PM   #21 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolvans1988 View Post
In the beginning with my set up it was wayyyyyy too loud. Even with just normal start ups and easy revs. The shop that installed it was surprised on how effin loud it was without any tp or hfc. The shop mostly installs F.I. exhaust since they're pretty local.

But with daily driving in 2-3 weeks, it did tone down alot. Im just really curious on how your set up sounds like! You should dyno it too if you get a chance.
yea my original set-up with non res everything and test pipes was loud probably right around where yours is since no cats/mufflers vs no mufflers/cats is probably similar.

this new set-up is seriously LOUD! i will do my best to capture it in the video to the best quality i can manage to get.

as for a dyno i probably wont spend the money to see no gains/losses or barely noticable unless i feel something has changed. if while testing this set-up, i feel that something is off either in a plus or negative way i will then dyno it to see.

....unless someone wants to put me on a dyno for some free runs then thats a different story lol
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote