View Single Post
Old 03-25-2014, 07:16 PM   #9438 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post

If they would have said I am being picky AFTER I took all the time with the service advisor going over everything, I think I would be out for blood.
I would tell the guy this isn't some sentra or quest minivan this is a Z and he should respect it like one of the top cars his company sells. Also if he and his staff are not willing to be "picky" (to have and show professionalism and quality workmanship) then I would advise them it is the last time I will be bringing my business to them again!