View Single Post
Old 03-24-2014, 05:15 PM   #37 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadpole View Post
Why is everyone hating on the A/T? Silly boys want to play with a stick and stomp on the floor board all the time and thats better? Im all about the A/T and glad I have it.

M/T are dinosaurs and disappearing for a reason guys.

As far as modding an A/T, not sure about these newer cars with electronics controlling the shift points. With the old school cars you could install a shift kit or powerball it.

What are you looking for out of the tranny any way?
uprev tuner can change your rev limited, line pressures, etc. of the 7AT.

had mine changed slightly along with my dtno tune and its great.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony