View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014, 03:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
fuct
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 97' Ranger :)
fuct has much to be proud offuct has much to be proud offuct has much to be proud offuct has much to be proud offuct has much to be proud offuct has much to be proud offuct has much to be proud offuct has much to be proud offuct has much to be proud offuct has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerz View Post
I appreciate the feedback. Out of looks and performance it would be performance for me. I just wanted a little drop but retain or improve the handling performance. I don't DD it but I do like the weekend drives and love the track and some auto x. I guess if I had to sum it up I'm looking for a good balance between street driving and track with just a bit of drop. I would say 1/2" in the back and no more than an inch up front.

I think I need to just quite being a puss and look at some coil overs. My Wife will love that
dont skimp. i bought some $900 D2 coilovers on my last car...... worst money ever spent.

KW3's or say TEIN top of the line coils should do you fine. id like some HKS ones but its not in the budget right now.
fuct is offline   Reply With Quote