View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 10:15 PM   #2239 (permalink)
m3chhawk
Track Member

Drives: '11 370Z SPT 6MT BLK
m3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcdash View Post
Charles have you tried a SPL mid link setup (with SPL rear camber links), eliminating the eccentric toe bolt? You can get 0 camber even dropped a good bit and still keep toe in check.

Congrats to all the new FI TT owners. At a relatively low wtq value (gear dependent) the car is rwd traction limited. Getting to near 0 camber or sticky rubber becomes a necessity. Gears 1 and 2 remain useless for me with RE-11s and -1 camber. I also ramp up boost to prevent the wtq spike at 4k rpms. Will try 0 camber soon... And then go back to R888s if that doesn't work.

EDIT: just confirmed - SPL has the 370z versions...

This is the route I will be going soon. Hoping I can squeeze 325/30/19s at 0 camber. Might run a diff brace too.