View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 09:25 PM   #2133 (permalink)
forza370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 NISMO 370Z
forza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfull View Post
Total curiosity question (to anyone): Why did you get your Z in white? or what about the color white on a sports car appeals to you? It happens to be my least favorite color on cars in general, so I'm just curious. Not hating at all though!!
For me, white color looks sick with sports cars not for family cars. It pops and gets lot of attentions. It's easy to get contrast with any cosmetics add ons. White 370z will look good with any wheel color, blacked out lights, roof or carbon fiber accent. While a black or darker color 370 is so hard to pick wheels because they only look good with certain colors. And white color shows the curve better than the darker color. Not that I care much, but white car is always look "clean" and has better re-sale value. But at the end of the day, it's all just personal preference.
09 PW 370z Nismo | K&N Drop Ins | HKS Hi Power | Berk HFCs | Work Meister S1 3P | Project Kics R40 Neo Chrome Lug Nuts | KW V1 | SPC rear camber arms/toe bolts | Southbend Stage 3 daily clutch | Southband 19Ib Steel Flywheel | ZSpeed CSC
forza370z is offline   Reply With Quote