View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 07:49 PM   #25 (permalink)
1cleanZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 PW Nismo
1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute

I'm BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyaltyB View Post
Your ride looks pretty low, but really nice, I have the FI exhaust also and know you have to be careful because of the angle of the exhaust, but just curious if even after being careful you have scraped with your coilovers.
Actually have never had an issue. I had full FI on my G37 and was absolutely slammed. The canisters themselves hang at their lowest points where your wheels are, so if you ever go over a bump, it technically should be at the highest point of the car rather then a hump.

I've seen some hit something that stuck up in the road, which to me is extremely weird considering that my front bumper has always been the lowest point of the car, so if I ever were to hit, it'd be the bumper clearing the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOLIO 671 View Post
Congrats man....Dam...What are the odds of that...I'm still freaked out that you have the Nismo that was tested in the vid....You've done a good job with her....Looking forward to the mods.
Thanks man. Its just a crazy story how it all went down. Didn't even realize that it was the motorweek car until after my good buddy sent me the link AFTER I bought it!
2009 PW Nismo #0021 -My Built Progress >>1cleanG to 1cleanZ<<
Team NextLevel
1cleanZ is offline   Reply With Quote