View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 02:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh0velMan View Post
Needs to be like for like compared against the Z1 manifold if you want any results you collect to be meaningful.

Z1, whether you choose to believe them or not, has provided such results with their marketing information. You would need to do the same if you want to present the product as superior. Otherwise you're going down the Akuma Motorsports Intake vs Stillen road.

Also, you, or the guy actually going to be making and selling these things, will need to get a vendor account on this site or the site operator will be highly displeased with you.

Good luck! Definitely watching and waiting for results!
hey now i like my akuma intakes lol

also i ended up putting down more HP than another 7at Z the same day with stillens and a f.i. exhaust

324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony