View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014, 05:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
O&G
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th Anv.
O&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phunk View Post
I was just browsing your build thread.

Does the front of the hardpipe clear your turbo OK? I notice you ran the return line down the side of the engine bay where the stock feed line was rather than with the new feed line. Wasn't sure if you were tight on space by the turbo or if it was because it worked out better where you put the regulator?
I ran the return line that way, just because it fit where the regulator was placed and I was able to zip tie it out of the way and away from any heat. I don't think we will have any issues with the turbo as I believe we are doing a custom setup and moving the turbo up to the front bumper where the coolant reservoir once was. I'll know more next week when fabrication starts, but I know JTran kept walking by when I was doing the install saying "That sh*t is badass" lol.

I slipped some 1/2 inch heater hose over the exposed hardpipes as well.

Bottom line is we are all greatly impressed with the kit. Good job sir!
O&G is offline   Reply With Quote