View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 11:52 AM   #77 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolvans1988 View Post
It did get pretty addicting. Only played for a bit because servers weren't working in the evening. Then i just randomly tried at 11pm, played for an hour. Got to level 6, controls are pretty simple, movement of the Pilot and Titan is pretty good. I think the tutorial of how to play the game was spot on. Story mode, don't care about it much. Would of been cool but im ok without it. Kinda reminds me of the Counter-Strike game on xbox a few years ago.
see a bunch of people had xbox live issues yesterday. i guess i was lucky since my only issue was netflix was down when i was trying to go to sleep lol
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote