View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 09:30 AM   #64 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazman View Post
lol!

ya my buddy had his go bad a few months back.
Im personally on my third xbox. first one stopped reading the video output. the second one (replacement from factory) came with a very loud whistle sound when the disk reader started reading the disk. sounded like a supercharged lawn mower. it eventually crapped out. sooo now im on my third one.

I dare this one to break down... I'll shotput this hoe off my 3rd story balcony
well the disc drive issue was part of the small percent of launch issues. think it was like 2% of all consoles sold had it and microsoft replaced for free and my buddy actually got 2 games free for that issue.

i've only had:

original xbox - 0 issues
day one xbox360 - lasted until july 2009 and finally red ringed
first edition of the 360slim in shiny black - still in use
day one xbox one - kinect update killed my kinect lol

only am inor set back back lack of voice commands is pissing me off due to unsnapping the party manually when playing titanfall is a pain lol and turn on/off voice as well.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote