View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 12:54 PM   #72 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

I'm happy and sorry for you at the same time. It's hard to fathom it still being unfinished that far in. I'm happy though you finally have a way forward with F.I. and Specialty Z. Did any other mods make it in the car before you pulled out?

If GTM ever gets this kit out the door, they need some serious damage control to clean up their rep. Consistency is generally considered a good thing, but consistently late on everything is just bad practice. If they communicate and overestimate timelines, it wouldn't be nearly as bad. Instead they give a sweet sounding timeline that leads to dissapointment.

I really like that word... "Disappoint": To fail to meet the expectations, hope, or standards of; let down. It's not the turbo kit that's a disappointment, it's GTM's customer service.

I'm excited for you man.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote